














Ok, so long story short..... I really don't know why I had abby's pictures taken other than the fact that despite the wonderful pictures you see on my blog that I have taken of her, she is very difficult to take pictures of. But only for me! I might take 300 pictures and love 5 of them. And those are the five that you would see on here. Michele took abby's pictures last year and I loved them. So I thought, maybe Abby would be more cooperative with some else than with me. And I was right! She did really good. Will I have abby's pictures taken again? Probably not! After getting back the pictures I realized that I can probably do just as good of a job, it just might take more sittings to do it. I love the outcome however and am so excited to have so many cute pictures of abby.
Now disclaimer... I tend to have a ton more success with other peoples kids! So don't worry, if you do want me to take pics of your kids, you will get much more than 5 good ones! What is funny is that Michele, says the same thing about her kids... she just can't take as good of pictures of them! Ok, so that turned to be a long story... but to sum it up.. this was my mother's day present, and it was so nice to have someone else take the pictures and be in charge of editing them and making them look great... and I am glad I did it!
3 comments:
So cute! I love the one where Abby is looking down and has the HUGE pink flower in her hair!
Abby is so adorable and so photogenic.
adorable!
Post a Comment