Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You decide....

So we had our family pictures retaken a few weeks ago.....Well actually, I had Abby's pictures taken (I will explain later) and she took some of our family as well. I can't decide which of these I like better for the big 20x24 for above my fireplace... I was going for a more candid look So please vote... and I will go with what you decide!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote the first one, only because Scott is the only one not looking. If there were more of you . . . but the fact that all (both) the rest are looking . . .

Love them both though!

King Family said...

I like tha first one.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Wait I want to vote, but which is the first one and which one is the second one?

Paul/Heather said...

I like the first one...and the second! :)
Good luck

Nicki said...

This is hard! The second one is nice I think it's more candid but Scott is the only one looking Candid so maybe the first one I like Abby's face in that one. I keep looking at them and I really wouldn't be able to decide. If you had a third one it would be cute to do in a series.

Unknown said...

I like the first one, mostly because the second one doesn't look candid enough since you and Abby are looking perfectly at the camera. They are both great photos!

marc said...

for sure the first so you can see scott's face, but I think that idea of a third and a series is a good one

Cathi said...

I like them both but the top one with Scott's face is my favorite. Beautiful family Maria!!

Celeste Dodge said...

I think the first one too, but there's one on your previous post of your family that is a little more candid that's cute too.

kellibelli said...

i vote the first one too!