Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What a day


Its been a wonderful day! Today I turned 26 and I am feeling great! Abby was such a sweet heart today and Scott was so good to me. I had so many friends and family call, email, and text me happy birthday! Thanks to all of you! I woke up to a sweet little girl wishing me Happy Birthday and a Handsome husband making me breakfast... what can be better! I had flowers and a wonderful card with my gift attached. Photography actions!!!! I was so excited! I have been wanting them for a while now and I was thrilled! Scott took me out to a wonderful dinner this evening and we even had a free babysitter (thanks Jenny). All in all it has been a fantastic day.

This afternoon as I was reflecting again on my friend losing her daughter, I decided it was time that I have some pictures taken with me and Abby. Since I am always the one behind the camera there are very few pictures of Abby and I. So when Scott got home He started snapping away. Abby was being less the cooperative (crazy!) and so it was difficult but I love the outcome! I even used some of my new vintage conversions which was so fun! And of course I stole some pics of Abby by herself as well... I seriously don't think there is a more photographed child than mine! She is just so dang cute!

The major bummer was that at the end of our little photo shoot my camera broke.... Not good! So I have to send it in for servicing tomorrow! I am not happy about this at all! I would do anything to have my good old friend Canon 20D up and running again. I am praying for a miracle to happen while I sleep!

Well another year down, hopefully many more to come! Here are some of the pictures from this afternoon.... I sure love that girl!









9 comments:

Shannon said...

Those pictures are so sweet. You look great in them. I need to have Jeff do that with my girls. I'm always behind the camera and don't have too many of us together. So sorry about your friends daughter. That is terrible.

Anonymous said...

you should have mentioned my present...and my attempted lying story to get you those wonderful actions.
happy birthday sis.
btw those pictures of u and abbs. beautiful

King Family said...

Happy belated birthday!Adorable pictures, you both look beautiful! I am glad you had a wonderful birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Wish I had known! I'd still love to have you over sometime soon!

Nicki said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you had a good birthday!

angela said...

What cute pictures of you and Abbi, I am glad to hear you had a good birthday. I hope your camera is fixed fast that sucks to be without!!!

Craig&Shannon said...

Maria! Happy Birthday!! I am glad you had a good day!! The pictures you took are fab as always!

I need you to take some family pictures of us!

xoxo
Shan

Cathi said...

Happy Birthday Maria!
I'm so very sorry for your friend.
You and Abby are beautiful together. You can never have enough photos of her or the two of you together. Your photos bring a smile and tears to me at the same time. I wish I had more of Britt and me.

kellibelli said...

Happy Belated Birthday! i am glad it was a good one.