Thursday, January 24, 2008

Abby first thing in the morning!




I love how Abby looks right when she wakes up. Her eyes are are puffy, her hair is CRAZY and she is so cranky! But she is sooo adorable! I took these this morning of her on our couch. Who knew that my crazy red couch would make such a cute backdrop for picutres. I know that Abby is wearing Dora PJ's. PJ's are the only clothing That I allow to have Characters on. I know, I am a mean mom! My Young women convinced me to buy these for her at Wal-Mart. They know how much Abby loves Dora and they clearly have her best interest in mind. So thanks to them, we have Dora PJ's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, love the tongue picture...that is hilarious!

Vanessa said...

There is just something about kids in the morning with their pj's on that is oh so cute! I love the picture of the temple, I have never seen it before. Where did you find it? I love the color theme in your house!

Shannon said...

We have Dora jammies, too. I also don't let either one of my girls wear charachter clothing. I hate it, but jammies are okay and actually pretty cute if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

wow i lovvvveee these pictures lol abby looks exactly like scott when she wakes up, its too funny.ah the first picture is sooo freking cute! im going to put it on my phone, the picture looks great. i love it.
love you sis