Long story! But basically I ordered this like 3 months ago and it just barely got here. I am sooooo excited about it. I think it looks amazing above my stairs and it really completes the room. I have issues with church art because it doesn't match the style of my house, and when I found this I knew I had to have it! I love that the first thing Abby says in the morning is "Temple"I think I am going to do vinyl lettering above it. I need a good phrase about families that isn't too cliche. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Maria, I LOVE your temple picture! Where did you get it? I am pretty partial to this quote by Russell M. Nelson
"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout eternity."
Love the picture. I so have to get one!
I bought one and I love it! Everyone needs a little San Diego in their lives!
Post a Comment