Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cute Apron











Abby got this apron from her Grandma for Christmas. A Friend made it for her to give to Abby. Isn't it soo cute!. Well I took these pictures for her because she is going to start selling them on ebay. If you are interested in one let me know and I can give you her information.

3 comments:

kellibelli said...

How cute! I did not know Briana is thinking of selling these! she did a great job!

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Thank you so much for taking these photos! Abby is adorable and I do have to say that the aprons are too! I am so excited to start selling these. My company name is Polka Dot Square! I am developing my website and will hopefully have them listed on E-bay and Etsy in time for Valentines! I would love to hear from anyone interested.
Love, Briana

Jennifer Napierski said...

LOVE the apron. Very cute. I found a great blog with some fun photography. But be prepared to cry because most of the pictures are of her 3 year old who passed away last year. Very touching site but very cool pictures. It's a friend of a friend. You need to check it out. www.sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com