Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jeff's Birthday!


My little brother is turning 11 today! Wow, that makes me feel so old. Jeff is absolutely the greatest youngest brother around. He is such a sweetheart and he sure is great to Abby. She absolutely adores him! In fact just yesterday I was talking to my sister on the webcam during the day and Abby asked where Jeff was. I told her he was at school and then for the rest of the day she said "Jeff at School!" over and over again. I am so lucky that even though I left home when Jeff was only 3 we have stayed so close. This summer he stayed with me for a whole month. We loved having his fun and sensitive personality around. Especially since Abby follows him around like a shadow it makes being a mom extra easy. Thanks for being the best brother and Uncle Ever! I hope that Jeff has the best birthday ever! We love you!

No comments: