





I have been having Abby's Hair cut since she had just turned one. I love the bob look on little girls. Well the last 8 months or so I have been taking her to a place called cookie cutters in Salt Lake. They are just for Kids and treat her like a princess when she is there. She gets to sit in a pink car, and watch any movie she wants. It is so much fun to go. Well I took these pictures to show off her new cut. They don't show it to well because as usual I was attracted to her cute face! But in the back it is stacked really high! I love it!
6 comments:
ah, my little girl is so so so cute lol. i especially love her "smiling" picture. I wonder where she learned that from : )
love ya sis
I love Abby's haircut! She is sooo cute! Congrats on 5 years. Wow that went by fast! I just love reading your blog! Luv ya!
As always, Abby looks adorable. I love her hair stacked in the back. It is also my favorite (and Jeff's) on little girls.
Wow I hadn't been to your blog in a while.. You posted so much I loved it. Happy 5 years.. You guys are so cute....
Okay... Abby is seriously SO adorable... I love her hair.. I LOVE little girls with bobs too.. She is so beautiful... Love the christmas pj's too..
Abbys hair looks adorable! I love it.
So cute! I love her "smile" by the way!
Post a Comment