









I think that it is ok if I announce that they are finally engaged! We were so excited to take part in Allen proposing to Whitney on Thursday night. He was going for the element of surprise and I definitely think that it worked! Just the night before I had completely thrown her off our trail and made is sound like it would be a few more weeks. She was sooo sad! But it made it that much more fun when it really happened the next day! We went up the canyon to go sledding. There was like 3 feet of powder. It was crazy cold and snowing. The plan was to have Abby give it to Whitney. while Scott and I took pictures and video. Well when I gave the ring to Abby she tried so hard to get it to Whitney. But the snow was so deep. Eventually she made it, all the while confusing Whitney to death. She thought it was a joke. Anyway, it was very fun!. I think Whitney would want me to add that she did not get ready to go sledding. No make-up, hair not done, and in Allen's clothes. But I think she looked great!
We absolutely love Whitney. She has been a part of our family for a while now. Abby just adores her. In fact her favorite thing to say lately is "Allen and Whitney get married in the temple". She has become a very close friend to me and I am very excited to have her as a sister. Allen adores her. They are so cute together! We can't wait for the big day! Now if they can only pick a date!
1 comment:
YEAH ALLEN!!! I'm so excited for him! And you too Maria. It sounds like you are going to have a super fun sister in law and that is soooo great plus she is way cute an extra plus! Tell Allen congrats for me!
Post a Comment