Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby Isaac

So fun!!!!! I was so nervous to do these pictures. My first subject in my studio other that Abby. And honestly I could play with them all night, but I need to spend time with my family...... But I love them! I hope you do to!
















11 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

Good job Maria! They turned out great like always! :)

King Family said...

The pictures turned out great! I am so excited for Heather. How much do you charge?

Anonymous said...

MARIA! They are AMAZING and Isaac is pretty cute as well... :)
Thanks tons and tons.
That was really fun.
~Luv
heather

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Maria. The pictures turned out GREAT! I'm sure it helped a that Isaac is so danged cute. I make good lookin' babies.

BrieAnn said...

Beautfiul! They look great Maria!

Shannon said...

ok, you are amazing. I am so excited to schedule a little photo shoot with you sometime this summer. I love your pics.

Nicki said...

Holy crap! These are great! I love the one of him on the chair in the blanket. Tell Heather I said hi!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! My turn! Seriously, I need some new pictures of my kids, when can I bring them over?

The Waldram Family said...

Hey Maria,

I just saw your family and your Mom gave me your blog address. I hope you don't mind me "visiting" ;) You are such an awesome photographer! If you want to visit my blog its thewaldramfamily.blogspot.com

Your cousin,

Lauren

Craig&Shannon said...

They look AWESOME! I will gladly come down and let you practice on my baby.. if he ever comes! =)

kellibelli said...

I love these photos! WOW! You did a great job!