
Tagged kinda.... and anyone who reads this and wants to do it, go for it! Its kind of fun to learn more about you.
1. I absolutely hate with a passion Milk. Honestly, you could not pay me to drink a glass of that nasty stuff. I eat a little bit with my cereal (which we never have!) and I drain the milk from each spoonful before I drink it!
2. I have quite a few pet peeves. Number one on the list is when people leave the lid to the toilet up. Not the seat but the lid. I NEVER leave it up, and neither does Scott.... anymore! And anytime I see one up I get angry first and then I put it down.
3. I am obsessed with closing doors. I seriously go around closing doors all day. I just like to know that they are all shut so that if someone comes in or out and leaves one open I can know that someone has been there. And then I shut the door again. All the doors in my house are always closed.
4. I am extremely controlling. Not as much over people but more so over myself. For instance.... Can't snowboard, because I can't handle not being able to control every movement, I don't water ski or wake board for the same reason. Being on the back of a sea-doo or water craft.... there is no chance. I can let Scott drive, but I about have a heart attack when anyone else is driving. So if I volunteer to drive, you know why.
5.I love to read. In fact I try not to do it very often because once I start I seriously can't stop. I just can't handle putting my book down and not knowing how everything turns out. So when I am reading something I get absolutely nothing done. But I enjoy it so much!
6. I hate clutter. Everything in my house has its place. When you come over, Nothing will be different from where it was before. I know, I am so boring. When I move into a house. Everything is in its place within 2 days. Even everything on the wall. None of this live out of boxes thing. I don't put things out just to put them out. I have to really really like it if its going to take up the valuable space in my house.
7. I take inventory of Abby's toys every time I put them away. I do not like missing pieces. Everyone thought I was so mean at her birthday party because she could open her presents but not actually open them all the way. I need to open them and know what all the pieces are and how they work. Doing that with a bunch of wrapping paper and chaos around... Not going to happen.
8. I love taking pictures. I seriously stalk photography blogs to get knew ideas. I am not that good yet.... but I have big plans to start a studio in my basement in the next couple of months and I am so excited!
So there is a little bit about me! Oh and one last thing. My favorite people in the whole world are my family. Scott and Abby are my world. And my siblings are my very closest friends. I love them all so much. And the wonderful thing is they love me in spite of many of the things I said above!
6 comments:
Okay, so we seriously have a lot in common. I'm with you on the toys. Abbi had a Little People dollhouse that we passed down to Hallie. Right now the table to it is missing and it's driving me NUTS! I feel the same way about snowboarding and water skiing. Arrghh!
Something I just learned that we are the same about....
I drain the milk from the spoon of cereal too. I hate milk with a passion. Its so gross.
I have learned to keep both lids on the toilet closed...Allen left the lid up the other day, I noticed it and closed it for him (he has a little learning to do still :)).
hmmm...your pet peeves remind me a lot like someone...
anyway.
you know im the complete oppisite of you. i think thats why your like my best friend.
except i don't like milk that much..
and...i hate clutter..but the difference between my hate and your hate...you clean it up...i sleep in the guest room : )
love you big sis
-kt
the toilet seat thing cracks me up....I remember you telling me that it freaks you out...I have never met anyone else that this bothers. TOO FUnny.
You crack me up! We are not very alike you and I, but maybe that is why we are friends.. you can close doors after me, and make sure that I keep things in order because I am a mess 90% of the time! You take the best pictures, I want to bring Bay over and you can take some of her. She is so wiggly it is hard to get a good picture of her sometimes!
Post a Comment