Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blessed....

Wow, am i feeling blessed right now. Last week I was being visit taught and my visiting teacher mentioned that she had a friend that was going through in vitro right now with a place that is doing a study and is covering the majority of the cost. I was immediately interested. She got the information for me and I called first thing on Monday. They asked me a few questions and I was accepted into the study. One drawback.... It is in Texas. I of course had my reservations because they really didn't give much information over the phone. I knew that I would be paying for my travel cost and for 1300 dollars of the cost of the in vitro. We figure it will be costing us about 3500 dollars. This may seem like a lot, but it is much less than the 12,000 dollars we thought we would have to spend. I got a hold of the girl that is also doing the study and talked to her yesterday. She has already been down to Texas twice and is about halfway done with the process. She was able to answer so many of my questions and really put my mind at ease. So I guess we are going to do it..... I will have to go down to Texas 2 maybe 3 times and the last time I go will be for 2 weeks! I cannot imagine being away from my little girl that long! But Scott and I both feel that it is a good opportunity for us. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

That is so exciting! I hope that all goes well and you have to keep us all posted...

Shannon said...

I'm so excited for you. That sounds like such a great opportunity. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Unknown said...

That is great news Maria! We will keep you in our prayers! Good Luck!

King Family said...

That is really great news, Good Luck! I think about you often and you are always in my prayers.

Nicki said...

That's great! Wow what a blessing!

BrieAnn said...

That's so exciting!!! Let me know if you need help watching Abby when you have to go down to Texas.

kellibelli said...

You will be in my prayers...AHHH...very exciting! I love the new photos and set!