Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Is this normal?


I am honestly curious. I haven't had any other children so I really don't know. Abby is 2 years old and 4 months. And she can count to 15 in english. I was pretty impressed. Until the other day we were shopping and she started counting in Spanish! She got all the way to eight and has since progressed to ten. Is this normal????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope your daughter is pure genius. and beautiful
kt

Shannon said...

I agree with the comment above. I'm telling you though, it's Dora the Explorer. Hallie says "habla" for open now (which is the spanish word for it.) There is some good that comes from watching Dora.

Classicphotos said...

You could say the whole alphabet at 24 months, so there its in the genes!!!! Grandma Bennett

Whitney Bennett said...

Lets face it...Abby is just special. She is so cute! I love that girl.

dede said...

She is so cute and so smart...... Preston is pro at 1 to 10.. to 15 and 20 we skip around... I love it. And I love Dora too... He whips out spanish words and it makes me crack up...