Monday, March 24, 2008

Latest photo shoot

This photo shoot was of Isis and her grandparents on both sides. We had lots of fun even though we were cold and Isis was a bit tired. Here are just a few samples..... Some are in vintage conversion because that is what her mom loves, so keep that in mind when you are looking.

Now for those of you her have commented that you want photo shoots of your kids.... this presents such an awkward position for me. I would love to do all of your kids absolutely free, but, unfortunately 90 percent of my clients right now are friends, so that wouldn't really work!I think what I am going to do is keep my prices for friends of mine what they are right now. And then for new clients I am going to up my prices. So I will just post on here what they are so you know what you are getting right up front.

It will be 65.00 dollars for up to 2 children. After 2 it is 15 dollars more per child. For now you can choose if you want out door or indoor(studio) pictures. I am hoping that I can eventually just do studio. It will make it a lot easier with abby! I will give you a disc with 25-45 of the best pictures edited (depending on how many kids and how many good pictures.) You will have all the rights to the pictures to do with them whatever you choose. For new clients my prices are going up to 85 dollars for the same deal. So if you have any friends that are interested please quote them that price. I hope this is okay with everyone and that you like what I can do. Call me or email me to make an appointment. Thanks!








2 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Is this the same little girl that you took pictures of after you did for our Christmas pictures? They are way cute, I think that I want to do studio this time. Can we still take them around the 28th?

Shannon said...

You do such a great job. I will definitly be calling you in a month or so.