Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Going Private

Ok, I guess I am going to make the jump. I just don't want to have to worry about my cute little girl get hurt because of my compulsion about blogging about her. But here is the problem. I don't have everyone's email addresses. So if you could please email me with your email address and your name (in case it isn't obvious) I will send everyone invitations. I will wait a couple of weeks But please let me know asap! Thanks so much and happy blogging!

mariacwood@gmail.com

9 comments:

dede said...

I think going private is the best thing to do. I love blogging so much more now that I know who is looking.. I love the pictures below... She is beautiful.. I cannot wait to blow dry my baby girls hair...

I recommend erasing your email when you get some responds just so it is not always on your blog...

Anonymous said...

Whitney Richards
georgeduhbya@gmail.com

Whitney Bennett said...

By the way, I love those pics of abby below....soooo cute!

Craig&Shannon said...

Can people really just randomly look for you based on your address? I didn't think people would try unless they knew you and knew the address... I am pretty new to this blogging thing.

my e-mail is csbflitton@msn.com

kellibelli said...

Please invite me too! :)

Nicki said...

I've been wanting to do the same thing. How do I do it. www.polkadotbirdie@gmail.com

Send me your email too!

Shannon said...

Include me, I think you already have my email.

BrieAnn said...

Include us too! brieannschmidt@gmail.com

Jill said...

Invite me too! jillcritchfield@gmail.com