Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ala Natural















I often spend quite a while getting Abby ready. I typically blow dry her hair and get her dressed cute for the day. Well today I decided to let her go natural. I let her hair just dry on its own, and dressed her in play clothes. Well after her nap I was pleased to find a beautiful day outside. One that could not be resisted after being cooped up in the house for almost 3 months. So I decided to takes Abs outside and let her play while I take some pictures. So here Abby is, in her purest form. And still just as irresistible.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Abby is so completely adorable! She is definitely one of the most gorgeous little girls I have ever seen! Even in her "purest form" as you put it!

kellibelli said...

You blow dry her hair everyday??????? I am impressed!

Shannon said...

Natural and still beautiful. Not many people can do that. She is such a doll.