Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pay it Forward

So I saw this on my friends blog and it sounded like fun!

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward (PIF) exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”
Apparently this has been going on for over a year and I for sure had to keep it going! So comment away! I think I am pretty crafty so hopefully I don't disappoint!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay, so I'm #1. This sounds like so much fun. I will post this same thing on my blog. I'm excited to see what I get from you!

angela said...

Look's like I'm #2, this will be great fun, I am not that crafty but I can come up with something I'm sure. Can't wait!!

angela said...

What the heck were you doing up at 6:50am blogging???? Holy cow you are crazy!!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont have a blog....how would that work? :)
How was the doctor visit?
Praying for you and your family.
~Heather and Paul

Anonymous said...

so since heather doesnt have a blog.... and that other lady left a comment twice...then that would make me third! love you!!!
Katie

Sista T said...

yeah dang it...I am number 6...so mad!!