






Another milestone in our sweet little girls life. We moved her to a Big Girl Bed! We have now had 2 full nights and one nap time in the new bed and she is doing very well. So far she won't even get out of it unless I come in there to get her. The best part about it is that is seems as though we are starting with what she want to sleep with. I have listed before all the things she was sleeping with and it was getting very annoying. But now she seems perfectly fine sleeping with just her new blankets. Knock on wood! We were debating about whether to have the bed at an angle or against the wall. We decided against the wall until she gets used to it and she doesn't fall off but we are going to move it back in a couple of weeks. Scott is currently working on her playroom downstairs which will free up so much space in her room. I can hardly wait! It will so much fun to have a separate room for all the toys she has accumulated. I also have to add, I know that the bedding is wrinkly in the pictures. The day after these pictures were taken I spend 2 hours ironing every piece of it so it looks much better now.
That is about all for now, I have a pretty huge appointment today, so I can use all the prayers I can get if only to maintain my sanity until 4 o'clock. Wish me luck!
6 comments:
Maria, its Angela (Rich's wife) I got your link off Shannon's blog and wanted to say HI. I was wondering how you were doing and if you were still seeing that same Dr or if you found a new one. Let me know cause I might be int he market for a good Dr.....hopefully you get good news, if not I hope you will be comforted and try not to get too discouraged (I know how hard it is though so if you need someone to talk to I'm your girl). Talk to you later.....you can get to my blog from Shannon's if you want to check it out.
SOOO Sorry about the cold! A million apologies really! I hope she doesn't get it as bad as Sadie. I have a little cold now too but not as bad. By the way I LOVE the bed! Your so lucky to have your own house. (Sigh) Someday. I'm praying for you today sister, good luck at the doctors. I luv ya!
So adorable.. What a cute bed and bedding.... Can't wait to hear about your apt.. thinking of you
Love the bed! I hope your appointment went well. Your are in my prayers.
Good luck Maria. You are on our minds and in our prayers.
~Paul and Heather
I love the bed! So not ready for that step!
Post a Comment