








This is the first entry of a series of entries that will be posted about our trip to California this past week. We had a really good time and it was fun to spend time with my family. We all went to Disneyland the second day we were there. Abby has been before but this was the first time she could really appreciate it. She loved it! And I loved having my Dad there so I could go on most of the rides.
6 comments:
That is so fun that you got to go to Disneyland. I want to take Kenadee there so bad.
It seems like there was so much for Abby to look at, the camera didn't have a chance
How fun. We are going in May and I can't wait for my girls to experience the "magic." Abbi has been before, but this will be the first time for Hallie. I think Abbi will really love it this time. She loved it last time too. But she'll be able to go on the majority of the rides this time. You have a cute family.
I love how you take regular pictures and make them totally cute! I need lessons!
Cute pictures...it looks like Darth Vader is going to attack Katie (look over her left shoulder).
Post a Comment