Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!








I know its early, but we are actually going to be out of town for Valentines Day. It was someones brilliant idea to have Scott's annual convention over Valentines Day so he will be in Florida. We will be in California for my sisters 18th Birthday. Anyway, I took these after Stake Conf yesterday. I thought she looked so cute! She was so exhausted after being in one meeting for two hours so that is why she looks dazed and confused. She did really well for having such a long meeting. I am actually proud to report that I can count the number of times we have had to take her out of church on one hand. She is such a good little girl!

I have an appointment for Abby's foot today. We haven't been in over a year so it will be interesting to see what the Doctor has to say. I have a feeling that there will be another surgery this summer so I am mentally trying to prepare myself for that news. We have been so lucky to only have one so far and to have Abby's recover be virtually painless from what I can tell. Anyway, i better run, if any of you Californians want to get together while I am down there give me a call. I will be there from Wednesday to Sunday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so adorable!

Shannon said...

Noni is brilliant. I'm sure there are lots of very mad spouses out there. Jeff schmoozed his way out of it, so he gets to stay home.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

I am jealous that your going to Cali, can I come? I think that we are going to try and go sometime with in the next month, but even that is to long. Winter is so long!!!

dede said...

oh she is so cute. I love the red dress against the snow.. WHAT i can count on my hands how many times a sunday I take him out... ha ha. Preston is a good boy, not during sacrament..

Let us know how her apt goes. I am anxious to hear. I am so sorry. She is in amazing hands. I know it is so hard for you to have to watch. She is so lucky to have you and Scott.

We would love to get together. Lunch at a park? Maybe kell will come?? Lets try and plan something. Our week is pretty open. Maybe not friday..

dede said...

love the bed and the bedding.. um yeah preston is back in a crib. I wasn't ready. I want to have a twin bed.. So I will try again next month...

kellibelli said...

what preston is back in a crib? Maria, i love the tights!