
Because it makes me feel old! Yup I had to invest in a pill box the other day. I am currently on 5 different medications that I take at different times throughout the day and the month. I was loosing track of which ones I took and when. So here it is... the next milestone in my life... a pillbox.
PS For those of you that were wondering about my appt. It went as well as can be expected. But I refuse to get my hopes up this time. We will see.
5 comments:
Thats funny I think that I should start one for Gwyn, I can never remember if I gave her her vitamins and fluoride. Its hard to keep track. I am still not pregnant either. Granded it has only been 5 months it is still stressful so I hope that your appt. went well if that is what you are referring to here. :)
that is a good picture of the the pillbox
Yes, I have been wondering and will be praying for you. :)
I had been wondering about your appt. I think about you often. Don't worry the pill box does not make you look old.
Sorry. Oldey for sure! Love you!
Post a Comment