Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All About my husband


I have been tagged by Shannon... So here it goes....

1. What is his name? Scott



2. How long have you been married? 5 years



3. How long did you date? 2.5 months before we were engaged, 6 months including engagement



4. Who eats more sweets? That is hard to say, I think probably Scott while he is at work


5. Who said I love you first? He said it just before me.


6. Who is taller? Scott.... It doesn't take much



7. Who can sing better? Scott actually has a great voice!



8. Who is smarter? In most things my husband is so much smarter. But I can definitely hold my own!

9. Who does the laundry? Me



10. Who pays the bills? I do



11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me



12. Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we want french toast for every meal.



13. Who drives? Scott



14. Who is more stubborn? Me me me me me! I have never seen anyone say sorry as fast as Scott does


15. Who kissed who first? Ummmmm he did. Explanation..... I had yet to tell him about my missionary that I had dated for 2 years. So I wasn't quite ready.... So I convinced myself it didn't count (I had only ever kissed my missionary before!)Anyway, He started kissing me again so I pulled away and started stumbling over my explanation. It took me like 5 minutes to get the words out. And he acted really disappointed for a while, and then told me he already knew! I was so mad that he put me through that. He then asked me where my missionary was. I told him Venezuela, he then said "and I am here, too bad for him!". And kissed me again. I knew I was done at that point. Missionary What?



16. Who asked who out first? We did everything backwards. We kissed, then held hands, then went on a date. So I guess he gets the credit, but it was obviously then next step.



17. Who proposed? Scott of coursed!



18. Who wears the pants? I hate to admit it but probably me. My husband is very careful about what he says... but when he does talk I listen. He just doesn't do it very often.... or ever.

I have to add one more thing about him. He is by far the best Dad and husband Ever! He is so good to Abby and I! We are so lucky to have him!

Now I tag Britnee, Heather, and Nicki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tribute! You are right about the candy thing...I always get donuts and other candy at work...speaking of donuts, my boss just brought in donuts!!

Shannon said...

I love the kissing story, very cute. On the comment you left me about the bread, of course you can have a start. I will be making more bread and have 3 more starts on Sunday, so I'll have Jeff bring some to work and give it to Scott. It is oh so yummy!